Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Would one wear Speedo's?
The latest rage, and the next sport to offered during our physical education classes at our school, is Sport Stacking, formerly known as Cup Stacking. Our school has selected it for the great benefits in hand-eye coordination. It looks fun! If you click on the link above, be sure to click on the video link of Emily becoming the world champion. Amazing.

(p.s. I was going to link to Speedo, but my BSafe program blocked access because it is "R-Rated Shopping!" I suppose BSafe may not sell well in Europe).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The use of the words "Speedo" and "cup stacking" in the same posting about PhysEd made me really nervous. This item didn't go where I thought it was going - thankfully!

Penny

9:08 AM, January 20, 2005  
Blogger Jan said...

Oh, Penny. You are too much! If I went where you thought I was going, BSafe wouldn't let me view my own blog!!

1:17 PM, January 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->