Monday, January 24, 2005

Popularity
My friend Bob and I used to sing this song during the long summer days of college. We'd pop in the Sparks tape and drive around Enid with the windows down singing this song as loud as we could. He sent me the lyrics today. I wish I could play the music for you. The music definitely improves the lyrics.

I like you and you like me a lot
And we do those things that can make us feel hot,
Then we join some friends, all of them are all right,
And we talk a while, then we climb in our cars.

What a night, we all drive into town
Where we'll park our cars, and meet the rest of our friends
At a place that's called, I forget what it's called,
But it's really great, and all our friends will be there.

Popularity
Popularity

I like you and you like me a lot,
And it's nice to be all alone with you, too.
But it's also nice being out with our friends,
Cause they're all all right, maybe that's why we're friends.

Popularity
Popularity
Popularity

I feel great, but it's getting real late,
So I'll drive you home and you'll slide up real close.
I'm so glad we met, and I like you so much,
And I'm also glad that I got all those friends.

Popularity
Popularity
Popularity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->