Friday, January 28, 2005

Good Company
I just got the low down on the company I kept last Saturday. It seems in the blogosphere ecosystem, I am but a crawly amphibian. In other words, I'm ranked about 6207. In contrast, my new friends are ranked thusly: Dawn Eden - 614 (a large mammal); Dustbury - 655 (a slotted spatula, I think); Danz Family - 1991; Batesline - 2143; and AKA Mike Horsehead - 5527. (Others were not ranked - not because they shouldn't be, but because they didn't sign up to be ranked. I am quite certain, however, that they are ranked higher than I). I am humbled and grateful I had the chance to attend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

Well, since you posted this, I've moved up to #4901.
I feel changes coming on.

2:30 PM, January 29, 2005  
Blogger CGHill said...

These numbers do tend to vary wildly; over the past month I've been as high as 605 and as low as 770. (I'm toward the low end of the scale as I type.) This is one reason I try not to take them too seriously, and why I come up with these bogus placements for the display.

And keep in mind, there are almost 20,000 blogs in the Ecosystem. The Amphibians are only a third of the way down from the very top.

8:47 PM, January 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->